The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Unauthorized use of Conalp's web sites and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into Conalp's systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on a site is strictly prohibited. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by Conalp and/or its affiliates. Copyright and Trademark. Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by Conalp unless otherwise indicated. Conalp, LTD and the Conalp are trademarks and service marks of Conalp and are used and/or registered throughout the world. Conalp, Ltd and their subsidiaries also claim rights in certain other trademarks and service marks contained in these web pages.
CUSTOMER TRADING AGREEMENT
This Client Trading Agreement("Agreement") is between Conalp Limited and its affiliates, operator of the brand name Conalp (hereinafter: "Conalp") and any end user (“Client”) (each a "Party" and together, the "Parties") and applies to any dealings between them. This Agreement incorporates by reference any additional appendices, including but limited to the Risk Disclosure and Declaration of Beneficial Ownership.
Generally, you will be required to upgrade your live trading account from Dynamic to a Classical Account before your profit can be pulled out of your Live Trading Account!
1. General Services Rule: Client may enter into transactions with Conalp, in connection with spot and forward foreign currency contracts, foreign currencies swap transactions, and such other transactions as Conalp may from time to time make available (the “Services”).
2. Margin: The Services may involve margined transactions, requiring Client to deposit cash to secure its obligations under this Agreement (“Security Margin”).
3. Direct Relationship: Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Conalp and Client each enter into this Agreement as principal and Conalp will not accept an undisclosed/unapproved principal acting through Client. With regard to such a principal, Client agrees to provide Conalp with its identity, personal information, and other information that Conalp may seek.
4. No Recommendation or Solicitation: Conalp does not recommend, solicit, offer, advise, suggest, concur on the merits of, or otherwise provide any opinion whether to buy or sell any currency or to engage in any other transaction. Neither the availability of the Services nor any communication by anyone associated with Conalp should be construed in this manner.
5. Errors: Quotations provided by Conalp, via third parties or otherwise, may be incorrect for any reason. Following a transaction involving such quotation errors, Conalp in its discretion reserves the right to correct the affected account balance. Any dispute arising from such errors or corrections will be resolved on the basis of the fair market value of the relevant currency at the time of the error.
6. Market Fluctuations: Client acknowledges that the market for currency is subject to sudden changes due news events and other announcements, acts of war or terrorism, power failures, strikes or civil commotions, business trends, political developments, fluctuations in other financial and commodity markets, and other factors beyond Conalp's control. Conalp may determine in its sole discretion that an emergency or exceptional market condition exists, in which case it reserves the right to impose trading limits or special terms, cancel or suspend any transaction, or close an account.
7. Availability: This site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
8. Trading Indices: The Client hereby acknowledge that he is aware that in the case of Contract for Difference (CFD) trade, Conalp shall open its trading within 5 minutes of the opening of the relevant market. Conalp reserves the right not to accept any trade of such instrument during the first 5 minutes of the trading day. Conalp reserves its right to cancel any trade, in its own discretion, of such instrument made during the first 5 minutes of the trading day.
9. Conalp shall execute the Client’s withdrawal within 96 working hours once all the above conditions are met and upon approval of such by the Conalp Back Office Department. The Client acknowledges that fund transfer times may vary according to its account type, issuing bank, intermediary bank, receiving bank, destination country or any other 3rd party involved in the transfer of funds. Conalp shall not be liable for any fund transfer delay caused by such 3rd party.
10. Complaints: - Based on an operational agreement with Conalp Ltd., we are responsible for complaints where End-Users have deposited money through our Platform. Our customer service is always available for any request, complaint or inquiry you may have at : [email protected] We have put in place formal procedures for handling complaints fairly and promptly, and each such filed inquiry shall be thoroughly investigated and addressed in a fair manner.
All trading involves risk. CFDs are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. Please ensure you fully understand the risk involved and take care to manage your exposure.